We are back for more. Are you ready? The frights of Halloween night. All I can say is that I think Halloween is now a close favorite to Christmas at my house. All the kids talked about was trick-or-treating. I got to help at Austin's class Halloween party. I was in charge of the game. Now if you know me I am not the most original person so I had the help of a friend devising a plan. We finally came up with pin the nose on the pumpkin. It was a huge hit. I let the kids pick how many times they wanted to spin around. It was pretty hilarious watching these kids walking around like dizzy little devils. All in all I think it turned out well. The time for trick or treating came faster than I had anticipated. We were applying makeup for my witch, a mustache for Zorro, and cheeks for our little lady bug. We were invited to our friends trunk-or-treat. This thing was crazy big. There were tons of peopleand tons of candy. I think the kids got enough candy in 30 min to feed a small nation. I am not kidding! We left the trunk-or-treat at about 7PM and went to visit a few of our ward members. Macee's candy bucket was so heavy she had to carry it with 2 hands and hoist it up into the van when getting in and out. Austin at one point said, "Mom, we need to go home and get my other bucket to fill up this bag is too heavy!" Now Addie went crazy after the first piece of candy was placed in her bucket. She was screaming to get it out. Needless to say when we got Addie in and out of the car she stuck to us like glue due to the sticky nature of her candy! We went to visit my parents next and we took some pictures of the kids. As they wereon their crazy sugar high we herded them out to the car to go home and go to bed. Well, of course bed was not an easy feat this night. They had enough energy for 20 children. Finally yes, we did manage to get our little goblins to sleep. Another Halloween gone. Don't worry though, I think it will take another year to recover from this one! Hope all your Halloweens were as sugar filled as ours!!!!
4 days ago




3 comments:
The kids really are just too cute. I know that Dallin thinks we should have Halloween atleast once a month. Loved spending part of Hallowen with you guys.
Amber my love, the kids looked great, I wish I could have been there to help wrangle them, I think it will be so fun when I have kids of my own someday...with luch we'll be in close proximity so that we can all go out together! I love the Pebbles costume for Addi, but I have to say that the Ladybug costume was pretty awesome too! And your Zorro and Witch are 15x better than any costumes that came to my door on All Hallows Eve...I miss you guys and I love you! We should webcam soon so I can convince the munchkins to behave (tee hee) Hugs!
I miss the kids!! Actually I just miss all of you...don't worry one day I will get the blog going for our small family... Love ya lots Aaron and Holly Winberg
Post a Comment