okay- so I thought this was way too cute not to share. Addie's new favorite past time is to mount the large rocking horse in our basement and ride it as fast and as hard as she can. She was showing off for her dad Saturday morning when I took these pix and this video footage. Enjoy!
1 day ago




2 comments:
Look at her face! She is so stinkin cute. I love it. She never seems that happy when we are over. I am pretty sure it is because she is afraid that terminator Cade might attack her. Hope she doesn't have a black eye from our visit this morning! Seriously, for addison's sake you better stop being our friends or Cade might really injure her!:)
Hey Amber And Kelly this is Lanae and Justin Wadsworth in Boise. I didn't know you had a blog! that's sweet!!!!
We randomly came across it and I recognized Austin's picture. What is going on huh. Oh by the way cute pictures of the kids.
Post a Comment