Here we are another week gone by, faster than I thought. Before I know it, it will be Christmas. YAAH!! Well we have had a wonderful week filled with house hunters, work, and some serious temper tantrums but it has been great.
Monday we got to spend time with Kelly's family and play a fun game for FHE. The Wrays are known for good fun and great food. (Kelly's favorite) Tuesday I got to take an arrhythmia class at work all day and we got to feed the missionaries dinner. The dinner part was really fun. We have some great Sister missionaries in our Stake. They taught our children a lesson on the plan of salvation. One of the missionaries asked Austin where we lived before we came to our mom and dad. He answered, "With the doctor of course!" What a kid. Wednesday we cleaned house and did the school thing. I was also fortunate enough to spend some great time with a dear friend. (Love ya Ash) Lets see, Thursday I babysat and I got to take a cat nap, it was heavenly! I was also blessed enough to be able to there for a friend in need! Friday was the funnest. Kelly had crazy hair day at work. We gave him a mohawk. Kelly doesn't think it was too crazy but I got a laugh! I also went to Real Deals with my friend Ashley and we found the cutest Christmas stuff. If you have never been to Real Deals you need to go. I have been telling everyone about it, I have even been sharing it with my most favorite patients at the hospital. Friday night was our ward party, it was game night folks. Kelly and I played the Family Feud and won a jar of bacon bits. We were on fire. Okay, actually the other family was winning and we stole there points when they got two strikes. Still, we won!!!!
Saturday was the best part of all. I had to work all day. I called Kelly a couple of times and he was being very mysterious. The kids almost told me something when we talked on the phone but Kelly told them to keep the surprise a secret. I knew I was in for it. I got home and my kids were jumping up and down. Kelly helped me take off my coat and the kids told me I needed to run into my bedroom to change. i walked in my room and turned on the lights. Lo and behold there was a very large candy bar poster waiting for me on the bed with the cutest message. It really made my day! Of course I started to gush tears like Niagara Falls. I love my family so much, especially Kelly. Thank You honey you are the greatest ever. You mean the world to me and I am super blessed to be your wife. Isn't my husband the most romantical! :)
Well there is your week report. I know pretty boring but I am feeling pretty blessed. I thank Heavenly Father for all of my friends and my family who have supported and uplifted us recently. Heavenly Father has kept his promise and opened up a window and poured us out blessings, that we do not have room enough to receive them! Love you all!!
4 days ago




1 comment:
Oh my gosh you guys are so cute! Love the pic of Macee and Dallin. I think my favorite is Kelly's hair. He should think about trying the mohawk once or twice a week. Cade loves to sport the hawk about three or four times a week..okay so he is one and Kelly is a lot older than that so maybe only every once in a while. Love that your week was good and you made mine wonderful. Thanks for all your help. You guys are great. Love ya!!
Post a Comment