Sunday, July 25, 2010

Two Princesses

I had the opportunity to take some pictures of my cuter than cute little nieces. They both did really well considering their ameteur photographer. They are so cute they make me look like I better photographer than I am. Let me know what you think. Amy this one's for you!!



7 comments:

The High Family- said...

Those are SO good!!! You did a great job. All of them really are super cute. You are an amateur no more!!

Anonymous said...

Amber, you did such a good job!! Thank you thank you. I'm so excited. They turned out so cute!!
Amy

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

Sooo AMAZING Amber! Seriously love the photos! I wish Chase was coming out in October and I would pay you to take our Christmas photo! Too bad he has school and none of us will ever see him again.....:( You truly have a talent though! I'm sad we don't live closer! Love ya!

AubreyandTerry said...

Very good. I think these look just as professional as any "real" professional would take. You are hired for my families next photo shoot!!

Sister Brittster said...

Amber,

I think you've surpassed amateur status. You are amazing, what can I say? The pics are totally adorable!

Reed, Julie , Macie, Branson & Allie said...

I think they look great, and you should teach me:) Very, very cute! Did you do them outside? The lighting looks great, and that is the hardest part for me!

Johnson Family said...

Super cute pics! You are becoming quite the photographer. Seriously Amber, way good! Hope all is well. Miss ya!