We have enjoyed some Halloween fun lately! I am starting to think Halloween is becoming more like Christmas every year. All of the yummy food and parties make it an extra special holiday!
There is too much fun to explain but in short: Our annual Wray Family Halloween Bash was awesome! It was so fun to see everyone dressed up and the decorations were amazing! Then we attended our friends Cameron and Ashley's Halloween extravaganza. Ashley does not know how to do anything small! When she throws a party you will NEVER leave disappointed!
I thought you all might like to see our costumes and our fun so take a look at the slide show I made! Enjoy!
1 day ago




4 comments:
Gotta love Halloween! Thanks for inviting us to the Wray Halloween party! It was a blast! You children looked so cute in their customes!
Looks like a good time! Your children are just absolutely beautiful! Love ya girl!
it was a crazy but awesome time! I'm glad I got to come share it with you!
Oh that was fun watching that. Though it did bring back some flashbacks. I think we are both still recovering from all the parties. Thanks again for all your help. The party would not have been a success without your help!
Post a Comment