Monday, January 26, 2009

Teeth .... Can't Live With Em' Can't Live Without EM'


This post is an ode to teeth. Some severe tooth pain has left me with a new appreciation for my pearly whites. You see we have taken a trip down the rapids of a root canal this week and a severely abscessed tooth, MINE! You would not think one little tooth could reign so much havoc but it has. As in all things in my life, we can't do a category 1 in anything. It's go big or go home or in my case to the ER. My little tooth became so abscessed that my infection spread to my ear, down my neck, and into the lymph nodes in my chest making it very difficult to breathe. And this while on 2 courses of antibiotics. I am starting to think my body is stubborn, just like me! Any way, the moral of my story: Brush your teeth and tell them you love them every night, if not you might find yourself toothless and sad one day!

7 comments:

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

Ashley told me about that!! I am so sorry!! If my husband was a dentist we would fix your tooth for free! If you could have just waited about 9 years we could have helped ya!! Well I hope you are doing well!

Allison said...

Oh my goodness! I really hope your ok! Logan just had his molar pulled for that same reason but didn't get an infection. Hang in there!

Jenny said...

Girl!? What next? You need to start behaving yourself! :( At least you can laugh about it, but I am so sorry! That seriously sucks!

The High Family- said...

Your mouth is worth more than my house! Did you like how I ryhmed? I am so funny. You're laughing aren't you? (Hope you feel better soon!!!!)

Megan and Alyvia said...

Holy Moly!! That is awful, you are one tough girl!! Seriously. Hope you get feeling good as new in no time!

Thanks so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog, it was very touching and brought tears to my eyes, I think I really needed it, thank you!!!

Emily said...

I can't believe how bad it got. I'm so sorry, but I'm glad that your doing better!!

I really like your family pictures at the top of the blog. Really cute!

Johnson Family said...

Cute background and title pictures. Love it! I hope you are feeling better now. :)